- Online Game Hacks, PC Bots Cheats
- Combat Arms - Combat Arms Maps, Weapons, Guides, Info, and
- Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
- Maplestory Hacks - Mesos Generator - video dailymotion
- [GHBSYS Is Back] Combat Arms NA & EU Hacks - Page 4
- Airsoft Zone UK - Shop For All Your Airsoft Needs
- Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game
- MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks Cheats
- Buy Mahou Arms - Steam Gift CD KEY cheap
- Combat Arms: Reloaded on Steam
"Lost Accounts" Transfer Tutorial - VALOFE Forums
I finished dark souls 2, bloodborne and dark souls 3 and got bored, so i got this great idea of playing dark souls 1 for the first time. Zong dial tunes activation synthesis. Combat Arms, Combat Arms, Combat Arms Client, and many.
Patch pulpwood Queens – Starring the Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys
Compare the Steam Gift price from merchants all around the world.
Combat Arms Reloaded
Be it from land bases in Iran, UAE and Oman, or from the deck of an aircraft carrier, the Persian Gulf Map offers a wide array of combat mission scenarios to. We have amazing OP Factions servers, plus OP Prisons, A fully custom Skyblock, Bedwars, Survival and our latest creation is a full custom sims style game called 'City Life'. Check the differences and enjoy the movie.
Hack pC Game Trainers, Cheats No-CD / No-DVD PlayFixes Patches
ABOUT Combat Arms: Line of Sight Welcome to the Combat Arms: Line of Sight Group! Join our active Community of Game Hacks and Cheaters discussions today! The all new Custom Character Variations give you unprecedented control to customize the fighters and make them your own.
Free Nexon NX Cash Code Generator Hacks Download Combat
Combat Arms EU Hack NX - NX Generator - NX FOR FREE. Welcome to the Combat Arms EU Wiki, the definitive source for Combat Arms information. Combat Arms eu HeadShot hack!
Top Serveurs Minecraft Guns
Coreldraw x5 full crack indowebster game. Join the game and become part of our community. The shop is where all directly purchasable items in Combat Arms can be found, including most of the massive arsenal of Combat Arms Weapons!
3M Single-Ended Combat Arms Military Ear Plugs
Free Nexon NX Cash Code Generator Hacks Download Combat Arms Maplestory Eu Global US This software was tested over by 25410 people and works successfully perfect in normal. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you consent to the cookie usage. Burak Ee. Loading Unsubscribe from Burak Ee?
COMBAT ARMS: THE CLASSIC - VALOFE Forums
This is Gameloft official website - an established and leading mobile video games developer worldwide. Join the ESL Staff today! Web page maker 3.21 keygen torrent https://translate-centre.ru/forum/?download=3135.
|1||VFUN - Combat Arms: the Classic||91%|
|2||List of Weapons in Combat Arms - Combat Arms Maps, Weapons||1%|
|3||@ Combat Arms Eu Sniper Rifle - Crossbow Sniper Rifle||42%|
|4||Antique Swords - UK / EU based, worldwide sword & sabre sales||3%|
|5||Home - Cumbria Crack||55%|
|6||Combat Arms CodedMinds VIP Hack UNPATCHED WORKING||23%|
|7||Games Cheat Codes: 2020||86%|
|8||Combat arms and fps games crashing every 5-10 minutes||21%|
5 Failed Sports That Were Clearly Created By ...
Get up to 90% off on our best selling products
Possibly once held and even used in terrible close combat during famous battles such as Waterloo. Neverwinter Nights 2 FREE CD KEYS. DCS: Black Shark 2 is a greatly improved version of the original DCS: Black Shark that brings many new features.
Combat Arms Hacks: LC CLIENT?
Read on for more info. Please understand that the information on this. With elements of the most successful first-person shooting games, Combat Arms is heavy on heart-pounding action.
Serial key antique swords for sale in the UK - Buying and Selling
UK's leading games retailer with great deals on video games, consoles, accessories and the latest pre-order games. Check the differences and enjoy the movie! The shop has several doors to optional combat and NPC rooms that can be explored for loot or skipped.
Selling - Col 4 l For Sale l Max's Set l Combat arms EU l
Topics: 118 Posts: 346 Last Post: 11.17.2020 Patch Notes [Shop Update]. CA: Branding Site - What's your choice between Reloaded and Classic? Even if they do end up giving you a key (or two if you're greedy I suppose) I would imagine that they've got something worth their while from you in exchange.
Patch Note 05.29.2020 (NEW MODE: TAG OF WAR) - VALOFE Forums
Combat arms eu shop hack. Antique arms are highly collectible be they firearms like rifles or boxed dueling pistols or edge arms such as daggers or swords. Hardcore, demanding, fast, and relentlessly brutal.
Undetected Cheats for CSGO, GTA, BF, TF2, LOL and many
Free shipping for many products! Combat Arms EU Europe Hacks - Free from MPGH - Chams, Hack, Free, EU, Aimbot, No Recoil It's finnaly out! Composite primary key mysql phpmyadmin https://translate-centre.ru/forum/?download=7008.
Keygen combat Arms (video game)
High quality Coat Of Arms gifts and merchandise. Updating Maps 5 Criticism 5.1 ONLY PART THAT STILL NEEDS REVISION 6 Timeline 6.1 Combat. Word 2020 crack vn-zoom https://translate-centre.ru/forum/?download=2175.
Russian Army Shop - Russian Army Shop
The CA Cheat has over 20 unique features including glitch key, ghost mode, teleport kill and more. Game uk truck simulator full crack internet https://translate-centre.ru/forum/?download=8390. Close Combat 3 Close Combat 4 Close Combat 5 Close Combat: First to Fight Close Combat: Cross of Iron Close Combat: Gateway to Caen Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog Close Combat: The Bloody First Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein Close Quarters Conflict Close To Closure Cloudberry Kingdom Cloudbuilt Cloudpunk Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs Club.
Combat Arms: the Classic
Some of the world's biggest online comapnies, including Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft and YouTube have pledged their support to a new EU code of conduct designed to crack down on posts containing. Click Now & Make Some Money Today. Help; Forum; Search; Section closed!
Search Forums - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats
President Emmanuel Macron. Snowball Fight was introduced, but was later removed. Steam Community: Combat Arms.
Rainbow Six Siege - UnKnoWnCheaTs - Multiplayer Game Hacks
Thousands of Patches for Sale! Check out our feature list and beat every other player using our Combat Arms Hack. SMSC Relay VCL SDK library is a set of four optimized components enabling quick creation of applications for communication with the SMSC through TCP/IP protocol.
My review as a disgruntled member of the community.
Forgive my lack of Reddit editing. I tried to do chapters but the numbers are just being weird. You can skip through to find the content you might be looking for.
I came to the game fresh having not played any of the backer builds or reading this subreddit for a while. I sat down last night and played a substantial amount of time.
This game isn't nearly as bad as people are making it out to be. Reddit is an echo chamber of negativity. You can see it in the comments with people believing something without investigating themselves, or looking at actual playtime of the person involved. A recent post hit top marks for their "review" but then admitted in the comments that they, " only got a few hours in before I gave up." They make points in their post that go against everything I've experienced thus far, and then go on to say, "it's great that the game is spooky and slow burn and the badguys are mysterious, the problem is that there's nothing to grab you in those first two hours - we don't get a voiceover before the mission even give us some info."
This is, of course, absolutely not true.
Many reviews are filled with the most micro of complaints. I feel like this comes from an already angry subreddit of people looking to pounce on the first hint of a mistake. I urge you to consider this from a more broad spectrum of "gaming" than from the subreddit already being angry (rightfully so) about the Epic move.
Here are a few of those mentioned in almost every post:
You'll see a ton of comments about how much more polished the new X-Com games are (they are - and for a good reason), but don't take the time to measure or realize that those games were filled to the brim with bugs or issues upon release. X-Com 2 had bugs that were so game breaking I had to put it down when it was initially released. I also had several campaigns come to an end in the original X-Com due to enemies bugging out and refusing to move on their turn, etc.
I come from software. Bugs should be understandably crushed. But they happen - bugs happen. It's an unfortunate part of software. Additionally, most gaming companies don't have the presence of mind to take the steps to build protections against them. Things like unit tests or integration tests don't exist for their code as much as they do for other software shops.
Expect that bugs will occur. Expect that crashes will occur. This is especially true the more the game widens to a larger audience. The company I worked for had what was considered one of the most polished video games of all time. We playtested it well - 10 of each console, and about 50-100+ PCs of different builds, but even that still has a large subset for customization and change. Consider every person that ever might pick up a game, and how every computer is running different software, different applications, hardware, etc. The pool for mistakes is large.
Give them a break that they will solve out the bigger issues. As a side note, and I know the game type is unrelated, but one of the biggest game drops / purchases was filled to the brim with game breaking bugs: Diablo 3. And it's now considered one of the most polished experiences out.
2. Sound issues / OST / Music:
I think there is room for improvement from some of the voice actors. I really don't like New Jericho's voice actor. It doesn't fit the character and I really expected something substantially different when I saw the image. The other voice actors are JUST FINE. Symes sounds like a nerdy, reclusive creepy scientist. The church's lady sounds creepy and wavering... none of these voices are bad at all. This is SUCH a nitpicking point that a lot of reviews are making.
The OST has been enjoyable. The geoscape has some fantastic 80s synth-style horror going on, and the in-combat / in-mission music is JUST LIKE THE ORIGINAL X-COM. I love it. I actually felt like I was sitting in 10 year old StamosLives' shoes listening to the music. I can understand others finding this bizarre, but please understand, this was absolutely a choice and a throwback to UFO Defense.
2.3 Other sounds
Nothing here has bugged me. Squishes sound squishy. Explosions sound explosive. I do wish alien death cries were a little more... more. I remember the death cry of the X-Com aliens more than any other sound in the game. I do get this from a few of the critters, but I would want "more" from that.
I used my cannon heavy dude at one point to kill a worm and it was glorious sounding.
3.1 Missions repeat**
I've seen a little of this and it's a valid point. Specifically, cargo missions are very similar and could use some modifications in making them different - mostly from how the objectives are done.
Yet I've had several game types beyond just cargo missions. I've run into terror attacks on nearby havens which had different objectives each time - protect silos, or protect humans. I've helped several havens with varying missions including mind controlled soldiers and killing saboteurs off. Each of those units has had different models and some modes of attack. There's a lot of room for improvement, yes, but it's not nearly as bad as what people are making this out to believe.
I mean, once you did one UFO down crawl in X-Com EU or UOD, you did them all. I don't know what people are expecting, here...
I legitimately don't understand how people are having difficulty with cover. This reminds me of individuals who boot up software, don't RTFM, and proceed to get frustrated that they don't understand what's going on.
I have had no problems with cover or line of sight. Later, when your characters multiclass, you get some unique and awesome methods of dealing with enemies due to their combined abilities - making the utilization of cover less important than X-Com itself. Still; the LoS markers are clearly visible.
It IS possible, because of the way the real-shot system works, that you have line of site but it's a BAD SHOT. This makes sense to me and isn't game breaking. Why shouldn't it be possible to see the head of a foe, or an arm, and take a shot but risk missing?
You can blow out cover on enemies, too, making them even easier to deal with.
My only problem is a small gripe / nitpick. And that's that they should make it more clear that your shot might hit one of your allies. You can usually tell, but sometimes it's not exactly clear - like when my sniper blew the head off of one of my other dudes.
3.3 "Is it fun?"
I've been having a blast with the game. It doesn't quite have the depth of some of the X-Com games, but I don't expect that it will at the beginning.
I was surprised when I picked up a new character that didn't fit the class of any of the other characters I had. I definitely hope to get some more mission types and some more interesting "choices" between the varying factions. It's neat to have to pick and choose between them.
This is where the game needs some work and polish. The hair styles and options for characters are abysmal. Some of them just look like plastic tops. The thing is, this didn't really matter or shouldn't really matter because the reason X-Com did this was so that you had action sequences of your person shooting. Those only kind of exist in PP. You rarely see your character that close unless on their screen. So it seems... weird. The models with armor look great. So I don't mind throwing a helmet on my dudes, but the faces and hair styles are god awful.
They also need to keep track of data for your characters. This was one of the most fun parts of X-Com: being able to see who is cleaning house, and who you're just dragging along because they might do something good. Maybe.
I would even double down, here. Go beyond what exists in current genres. Show many how many aliens a unit has discovered. How many steps they've taken. Doors they've opened. How many hits to the head or mindgrabber dudes have been on their heads. This data is fun. Show us everything! Open up that database, baby!
3.5 Base Design
This part seems a little lacking. The base construction in xcom UFO Defense always felt like kind of an afterthought, but it some very specific and necessary elements to it. It was vital, for instance, to be able to protect it. It was vital to build more research labs and factories to build things faster. It's important in this, too, but seemingly a little less so since items are global and research isn't done by many scientists but by automation.
Base construction bonuses should be a thing. Make base construction a bit more of a mini game that matters.
I admit this might matter more later. Thus far it hasn't mattered at all for me.
3.6 Aliens / Lore / Urgency
The top review on this subreddit mentions there isn't any. It's patently false. There's a growing meter that, once finished, will cause you to lose and fail. There are tons of research articles on aliens to inject lore, and missions that do the same. After missions where you help the varying factions they inject you with lore and more research.
This, to me, made it clear the dude didn't even play the fucking game. Which, if you're going to bash it, at least be fair to it.
I've seen some typos here and there. That sucks. It happens, though. I've probably typo'd in this post alone. But outright lying about there not being lore or story or information on aliens or a sense of urgency is... unnecessary.
3.7 World Map
I really like the geoscape. There's a lot more to do on it. They just need some more mission types. I feel like this will come and I'm fine with what I have right now.
Scanning around looking for havens, old bases and other missions is really neat, though. I like being more active. In the original X-COM UFO defense you literally sat there until something came to you. Not in this. You take a much more pro-active stance like in X-COM 2: WOTC / base game. That's fun. It's well done.
I've not had any issues with stuttering, animations or anything else. The graphics seem fine to me. Squishy stuff looks squishy. Maps look fine.
I should note that this sort of thing always seems really, really, really, really fucking nitpicky to me when I see people complaining about it. I grew up in the Atari / NES era and love Dwarf Fortress so I'm not a person to ever care about the actual graphical output of a game. That should tell you that I'm not the best vector for talking about graphics. I just don't care.
This is what I care about more. The aesthetics of the game are great. When I'm dealing with or in the creepy octo-church place it FEELS like I'm in a creepy octo-church place. The missions and creatures have a level of sea-like creepiness to them that I love. It all reminds me a lot of X-Com UFO Defense combined with TFTD. I haven't had any issues here outside of the aforementioned voice of the New Jericho dude. His voice takes me out of the game.
I haven't had any malfunctions, here. I thought this was surprising considering what I was reading but there hasn't been any issue thus far.
If you enjoy this style of game you'll probably like Phoenix Point. It's well worth the price tag of 40 dollars for what the game provides - that's 20 dollars cheaper than most triple A games. I see people in mobile gaming subreddits spending twice that on the chance of getting a character in a gocha game.
If you don't have a lot of cash then this might not be your immediate purchase right now. Yet it's a fine addition to this realm of game, and many of the comments toward it are from people who clearly haven't put a lot of time or effort into it. The cover comments especially so. Hell; I don't even feel like I need cover right now - the snipers are that crazy strong.
I just wish the game was on the workshop so we could have had the modding community go to town on some of the complaints above.
Respect Mikoto Misaka, The Railgun (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
"This isn’t an issue with how risky it is. If one side is putting all their efforts into killing a normal high school student and the other side is putting all her efforts into saving that normal high school student, which side do you want to be on?"
- Esper abilities and Personal Reality, tl;dr "I reject your reality and substitute my own"
- Academy City's esper Level system
- Level 5 is the highest classification
- Shakes a steel bridge
- Her railgun can destroy a nuclear shelter
- Fires through twenty steel frames
- Splits a Xiuhcoatl aircraft in half with her railgun. These aircrafts are over 100 meters long.
- Creates an explosion and knocks a car high into the air with her railgun
- Tears through a giant monster and destroys its core
- Her railgun is deflected by Accelerator, and it still shoots through several railroad tracks
- Hits a pool and launches the water higher than the school
- She could theoretically destroy her school building with a strike
- Opens up a two meter hole in the floor of a building, causing the entire building to shake
- Destroys a helicopter with her railgun
- Shoots through a bulletproof robot with ease.
- Uses her railgun to shoot through a support column holding up a space elevator
- Splits a 30kg metal pole in half with her railgun
- Fires a railgun down an alleyway, tearing up the walls and knocking back trained soldiers
- Her railgun repels burning fuel like oil being dropped on top of Mikoto
- Blasts a piece of construction equipment into the air from underneath, destroying it
- Blasts through two concrete walls, sending people flying with the shockwave
- Shoots down a giant wheel snake - Image
- Rapid fires her railgun, shaking a tunnel
- With Queen's help, she makes Mikoto’s railgun faster by removing the friction from her coin using moisture, creating the Liquid Proof Railgun, allowing her to break into the windowless building
- For reference, Accelerator throwing a building with the rotational energy of the planet wasn't enough to dent the windowless building, so this considerably amped the power of the railgun.
- Accurate enough to shoot off the head of a spoon
- Fires through a drill made of slime and muscles, purposely missing the person wielding it
- Shoots a violin out of someone’s hand with her railgun
- Makes a metal ball, fires it as a railgun, and carves a large hole through a seemingly impenetrable wall
- Fires off multiple railguns from several chunks of a robot into a dragon, her opponent comparing her strength to a cruiser missile.
- Launches a chunk of robot to destroy a large wall of sand
- The exact stats of her Railgun
- The coin melts after 50 meters
- Has used this to her advantage, letting the melted remains fall and tear off a wing made of cloth and obsidian
- Roasts some goons and meets up with Touma after he ran 4km
- Explodes some lightbulbs
- Uses an AOE attack to knock out a group of goons
- Sends a blast of electricity through a wire to completely char a mass of flesh
- Destroys individual shards of ceramic shrapnel without looking
- Able to harmlessly knock out someone
- Paralyzes a group of soliders
- Creates a current of 500,000 volts
- Fries a colony of ants inside a tin bucket with electricity as intense as an electric chair
- Burns the oxygen inside a rocket silo to create ozone that prevents the rocket fuel from combusting, even when a lit lighter is thrown into the mix
- Staggers several rioters whose mental faculties have been lowered, hitting them with an effect equivalent to a stun grenade
- Explodes metal detectors/stun batons with a snap of her fingers
- Attacks someone through snow
- Uses so much electricity, a mass of flesh starts to decompose
- Destroys machinery with a blast of electricity
- Makes an explosion the size of a floor, tearing up the side of a building
- Makes a large explosion that electrocutes a bridge
- Knocks someone out with a large pillar of electricity
- Blasts a large hole in a monster made of concrete
- Rips up earthquake resistant bolts holding up a machine with her electricity output
- Can output enough electricity to power a battleship railgun
- Releases a billion volts of electricity in a 360 degree attack
- Has enough firepower to push back a cruiser
- Wraps herself around someone and unleashes her full power to knock him out
- Lightning spears are fired at light speed
- Fires a lightning spear from her hair that burns steel and is a “few hundred million volts”
- Fires a lightning spear with 1 billion volts
- Her full strength lightning spears can stop someone’s heart upon hitting them and burn their body
- Sears off a large chunk of flesh with a single spear
- Her lightning spear makes a robot explode, creating a shockwave that destroys shop windows
- Electrocutes the framework of a building, knocking out several people inside
- Knocks out an attacker before she can get stabbed
- Shoots a missile out of the air
- Explodes the phones of guards aiming guns at her, then knocks them out with a lightning spear while they’re distracted
- Blasts apart metal containers
- Summons lightning from the sky
- Summons a massive thunder cloud to take down an airship
- Touma claims Mikoto is strong enough to break the Tokyo Tower with her lightning
- Blows up maintenance buildings
- Short circuits electrical devices near her
- Hacks a vending machine to give out 2000 yen worth of soda
- Able to hack a credit card from its magnetic tape
- Hacks an ATM to dispense a stuck card (by accident)
- Hacks into the city’s student database from a computer terminal
- Causes a miniature TV and a camera to not work properly
- Restores deleted data off of a computer
- Causes several buildings to burn down via overloading their servers over the internet
- Hacks a car’s navigation system to track where it went
- Hacks a mobile lab from a long distance away
- Makes a security robot to entangle someone
- Hacks live security footage to not show her
- Hacks robots in advance so she can defend herself in an area where her powers are suppressed
- Hacks into the database of a bank
- She’s so used to the difficulty of hacking in Academy City, that she finds American security systems incredibly easy to crack
- Intructs Touma how to hack into an electric lock over the phone with only a picture of the lock
- Hacks into Academy City’s database to find out Touma is in Russia
- Steals a tank and prevents the people inside from calling for help by hacking their radios
- Hacks the display on the Semipublic AR (augmented reality) system to trick a gunman
- Capable of performing precise computer hacking with electrical inputs
- By combining static electricity and evaporated water molecules, she creates a pair of water wings that allow her to fly over the ocean fast enough that it’s hard for her to breathe
- Keeps up with an aircraft carrier in a battle that destroys buildings and topples a Ferris Wheel
- Destroys missiles fired at her
- This was a special circumstance and not something she can make on the fly
- Bends Meltdowner’s lasers away from her, as their powers are similar.
- Can control her phone without hands
Iron SandBy manipulating Iron Sand particles, Mikoto can use them offensively. She mainly uses them as a sword, but has manipulated them in other creative ways.
- The sword vibrates like a chainsaw and can be extended like a whip
- Creates numerous tendrils at once to attack an opponent
- Severs the limb of a giant flesh monster
- Her iron sand slices through a giant arm made of pavement
- Destroys a three meter long piece of rubble
- Cuts through a metal pillar as thick as her torso
- Cuts through a robot after lifting it magnetically
- Blocks a large explosion
- Forms a barrier around her that severs the limbs of a monster that tries to hit her
- Slices off a robot praying mantis’s arm
- Catches chunks of wall thrown at her
- Throws a small boat over the horizon
- Blows away a sandstorm caused by a nearby explosion
- Takes out a Russian tank unit with a wave of iron sand
- Creates “several hundred” iron sand drills and flows electricity through them
- Creates a 360 degree field of iron sand needles
- Puts her iron sand inside giant arms, manipulating them to create a vacuum
- Makes a giant iron sand monster to combat another giant monster
- It can regenerate and change shape after taking damage
- Touching its body breaks apart the monster it’s fighting
- Deals heavy damage to the enemy monster by firing an iron sand railgun bullet
- Prevents her opponent from regenerating by sneaking iron sand inside of its body to cut it apart while it reformed
- Shoots down gas canisters from several kilometers away with her iron sand railgun
- Surrounds Accelerator with an iron sand tornado
- Makes a fake Mikoto out of iron sand to beat an opponent
- Uses iron sand as a conductor for her lightning spears
- Uses iron sand balls as a conductor for electricity to make a cage around her opponent
- Uses iron powder from hand warmers to destroy the guns of a group of rioters from the inside
- Forms a radar field out of iron sand to track an opponent who moves faster than the speed of sound
General MagnetismMetal Manipulation
- Throws rubble at someone
- Drags someone away from an attack with a piece of metal
- Levitates on pieces of a broken metal staircase
- Magnetically throws a boiler
- Uses magnetism to control a large amount of bombs
- Magnetically drags Uiharu, a phone, and a knife towards her
- Traps someone in a cage of rubble
- Restrains a car with barbed wire
- Magnetically carries a car to herself
- Launches a metal door pretty far
- Stops a metal pillar from collapsing on her
- Accurately launches a tin bucket for 200 meters to cover up an orange
- Manipulates a metal cable like a whip
- Manipulates a large steel pipe
- Moves and crushes a metal shelf, then throws it to knock people over like bowling pins
- Capable of manipulating the pins in a lock with magnetism
- Topples over a motorcycle in motion using magnetism
- Removes the roof of a truck
- Throws concrete hard enough to destroy a building wall
- Throws a bench over a river like a skipping stone
- Controls helicopters as they're falling
- Stops a tank in its tracks
- Prevents a shotgun aimed at her from firing
- Magnetically moves a gun so every bullet fired misses her
- Magnetizes Saint Brunhild's sword
- Creates a rubble shield to block an explosion
- Blocks falling debris by using a wall while clung to the side of a building
- Pulls down the rebar and metal ducts in a roof to block gunfire
- Gathers metal plates and debris to use as a shield
- Pulls building material up to use as a shield, using the rebar inside
- Creates a shield of random metal objects to reflect bullets
- Creates a shield before a large explosion can reach her
- Lifts up an entire train track and throws it at Accelerator
- Lifts up large chunks of the floor in front of her
- Catches thrown buildings, setting them down gently and keeping everyone inside alive
- Clings to the side of a wall to avoid falling off a bridge
- Repels herself away from an explosion with magnetism and slams into a wall
- Clings to the ceiling to avoid an attack
- Prevents herself from tripping in a race by latching to a nearby wind turbine with magnetism
- Magnetically jumps from building to building at a presumably fast speed
- Magnetically slows her descent without a parachute by using a nearby helicopter
- Walks across the wing of a jet in flight
- Walks down a wall vertically for 20 stories, distorting the augmented reality effects around her
- Surfs down a rocket, then pulls herself through a thick sheet of glass
- Magnet jumps up a building, reaching the top in only two steps
- Slides down the side of a building to decelerate after jumping out of a plane
- Glides through the air for two hundred meters before landing
- Her limit of flying through the air with magnetism is the speed of a car
Electromagnetic WavesRadar Scan
- Her body is constantly emitting electromagnetic waves, so she can sense attacks coming from her blind spots. She relies on this in battles to anticipate attacks and react to them, though without it she does poorly in fights.
- Blocks three attacks without looking
- Deflects a falling ventilation shaft she doesn’t see and reflects shrapnel away from her
- Dodges missiles from hitting her while she’s blind because she feels their approach
- Allows her to block bullets that came from a different direction where Mikoto heard them fired
- Reacts to an attack behind her from an opponent fast enough to dodge her attacks
- Dodges a strike from an invisible iron sand sword
Due to outputting electromagnetic waves, a small barrier is formed around her.
- Protects her from Queen’s brainwashing
- Protects her from hamsters attacking her
- Detects microwaves in the air, and can divert them
- Uses electromagnetic waves to manipulate tracking missiles moving at twice the speed of sound into missing her
- Easily navigates through a building larger than 650 domed stadiums by taking advantage of a powerful radio signal and using it like a GPS
The AAA can function autonomously, which aids Mikoto when she can't control it on her own.
- Fires a blast that, if not controlled carefully, could wipe out several buildings
- Able to fire multiple attacks at once
- The recoil of the weapons is enough to send Touma, who is standing nearby, rolling across the rooftop
- Destroys three 100m beasts falling from orbit
- Can turn into a motorcycle
- Shrinks down and turns into a box
- Casually kicks someone a couple of feet back
- Blocks a shoe knife with her elbow and puts Frenda in a headlock
- Catches an opponent off guard with her dirty fighting style
- Drags away Touma at high speeds with one hand - Image
- Jabs Kuroko in the eyes and knocks her out with a judo slam
- Breaks a panel of glass
- Tackles a man, which normally would have knocked him out
- Knocks down a man and lifts him up as a shield
- Grabs a grown adult before he falls out of a plane
- Withstands standing near a plasma ball burning at 10,000 degrees
- Takes a beating from Frenda
- While severely weakened, endures a kick from Meltdowner
- Endures being hit with a glancing blow from her own railgun, though she may have lowered the damage output before firing
- Stays conscious from the shockwave of a missile blast that knocks out Kuroko
- Dislocates her thigh and puts it back into place
- Gets slammed hard into the ground
- Survives a crash landing from flying at Mach 2.5
- Aimdodges a laser from Meltdowner
- Somehow moves fast enough to appear behind someone while they're looking at her
- Using magnetism to drag herself faster, jumps over a building with someone before an enemy can crush her
- Dodges the swing of a giant monster and destroys the debris from a falling building before it can hit her
- Moves a shelf to block bullets after they've been fired
- Creates a shield to block bullets after they were fired behind her, surprising her
- Blocks shotgun blasts by forming a shield out of restaurant equipment magnetically
- Blocks a surprise bullet from the side by magnetically lifting a bucket in its path
- Magnetically lifts a vending machine and uses it to block bullets, then knocks a man out with a fire extinguisher